new-separator gradient

Purchase of a residential property

A property can be purchased using a bridge when conventional lenders would deem the property ‘un-mortgagable’ – allowing you to refurbish the property to a standard that lenders deem acceptable, to either sell for a profit, let the property for a long term investment or consider the option of moving into the property and residing there, this is something we can discuss with you and let you know of the best options available.

The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate some forms of Buy to Let, Tax Planning, Wills, Bridging Finance, Secured Loans, Trusts, Commercial & Overseas Mortgages or Conveyancing.

Make an enquiry
How much would you like to borrow?take your pick
More than £1m?pick one!
Your Full Nameyour full name
Your Phone Numberyour full name
pick one!
pick one!